Our Service Commitment
California Mutual Insurance is a growing company, with strong roots in our community. Even as we strive to offer more services to our customers through tools such as the internet, we still believe in the integrity of a handshake. We will always do our best to respond to your needs and deliver the best, personalized service you will find anywhere.
As a company committed to you, our customer, we adhere to a strict code of ethics that shape our business practices and influence our every decision.
This code of ethics applies to all officers, employees and directors of California Mutual Insurance Company, and its direct and indirect subsidiaries. Here is summarized list of the ethics we adhere to:
"Be Green" we are asking Policyholders and Agents to consider the environment before printing any materials on our Website.
- Loyalty – Each individual within California Mutual will not use their corporate position for personal profit.
- Integrity – Each individual within California Mutual is required to act honestly and deal fairly and ethically in all of the Company’s business relationships, whether with its policyholders, customers, suppliers, competitors, or other Company personnel.
- Privacy – Each individual within California Mutual must protect the Company’s assets and ensure their efficient and appropriate use, including the proper handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Accountability – Each individual within California Mutual will take responsibility for the enforcement of this Code. To view our Audit Committee Procedures, click here
- Transparency – This code will always be published on California Mutual’s website, and the adoption of this Code must be disclosed in our Annual Statement.
- Principles – This Code is a statement of fundamental principles and key policies that govern the Conduct of California Mutual Insurance Company's business.
- Resolute – This Code may only be changed by the Board of Directors of California Mutual, or by the California Mutual Audit Committee.
To view or download the complete Code of Ethics, click here